01 October, 2011

I did it!

I did it!
I sent my query and sample chapter stuff to three - three - agents!

Eeeeeeeeeh!

Okay, now that that's done with...

I have about a month or so to wait if they want to get back to me.  Silence, tends to mean...er, exactly that.  Nothing.

But! To distract myself I have some very important decisions to make. For National Novel Writing Month, I have two plot ideas.  I have no idea how this worked out, but both of them are inspired by songs.

The first is this.  The other is this.

As you can see, I am in a macabre sort of writing...not exactly a rut, but certainly a groove of some kind.  Ghosts, murder, madness, werewolves, zombies, zombies, zombies.  I have some ideas for both plots, which I will debate more in a later post.  Right now, I'm kind of brain dead with the whole writing thing and think I'm going to watch NetFlix and knit until bedtime.

Which song do you like best?  Any ideas strike you?  I'm always open for suggestions!  :)

0 comments: