08 April, 2011

In the beginning...

I have always liked the idea of a serial fiction publication, reading each chapter in turn and waiting breathlessly for the next week's addition.  I must emphasize the 'like the idea' part of that statement.  I can't say that I am very good at waiting, myself.  I have been known to download an e-book at one in the morning, on a work night, because it was the sequel to the one I just finished reading in one stint and I simply cannot wait to find out what happens next.


I love to read, mostly because I have a ridiculously over-active imagination.  And I love to read all sorts of books, fiction, non-fiction, history, science-fiction, fairy-tales, action/adventure, zombies, classics....zombie-classics...*cough*


A natural outgrowth of this, I think, is that I also love to write my own stories.

So now we come to the point.  I want to get my stuff read.  Yes, publishing would be nice.  A bazillion dollars and a movie contract?  Even better.  But the purpose of this blog is for me to write, for you to read, leave comments, discuss plot lines and generally just enjoy what I have to offer.


So, go forth and enjoy!

E.T.

0 comments: