14 November, 2011

Grumbly, grumbly...

So, this post is taking me forever to write, mostly because I am using only one finger, pecking at the keyboard bleary-eyed.  That's all the energy I can muster at the moment.

Husband, as you may know, is a elementary school teacher.  That means, as Fall advances, a whole bunch of snotty nosed kids are spreading their germs on him through high fives, chewed-on pencils, and general breathing.

Then he comes home to me.  And I get all those germs as well.  We do our best, washing our hands like crazy and using hand sanitizer and so on.  But I'm only one immune system and there are five hundred of them.  I can only do so much.

In short, (ha!) what I am trying to say is, One:  I wrote like crazy on Becca's story, but don't have the brain energy to edit it and get a chapter up today.  Tomorrow, I promise.  Two, I feel like crap and am going to curl up on the couch and watch Dr. Who specials while drinking peppermint hot chocolate and cursing all kindergartners everywhere.

Hope you are feeling well.  : /   <--- that's my 'i don't feel good' emoticon, fyi.

0 comments: