10 August, 2011

Shout Out To My Man

Yesterday, my husband had to go to the dentist.  Yuck.

He had to get some fillings.  Double yuck.  Now that we are all grown up and have jobs and things we can afford dental insurance, which is awesome.  I lurv dental insurance.

Anyway, my husband goes to the dentist.  I've been going to this dentist since I first got teeth.  He's awesome.  The husband likes him too, but yesterday...

For whatever reason, the Novocaine wouldn't affect his jaw.  His face and ear went numb, but his jaw never lost feeling.  After sitting in the chair for two hours while they gave him shot after shot to try to get some sort of numbing going on, husband was like: Just do it already!

So they did.  Two cavities drilled and filled with no numbing.

He's the man.  He's definitely braver and tougher than me.

Today he's at home reading my book for the second time.  He's the best.

E. T.

PS:  I've uploaded the released chapters of Untitled onto Scribd.com  I tried to get a cool button to take you there, but it's not working and I can't figure out why.  Also, I put the story at the top under a page thingy.  Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

That is awesome! Sometimes you just have to do it! My worry is always they will get started and I will feel everything. Glad it all turned out okay.